Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Clerk of Superior Court Elisa Gillis, who was appointed Clerk of Court in May of last year following the resignation of Angela Spell-Hutto, will run for the office later this year. This week, she released a statement announcing her intention to seek the office for a full four-year term:
“My name is Elisa Gillis and I am pleased to announce my candidacy for Clerk of Superior Court in the upcoming election. I am honored to have been serving Coffee County as Clerk since May 1, 2019.
“Coffee County has been my home for 32 years. I am married to Andy Gillis and we have one daughter, Erin. We are members of Covenant Church.
“As a Georgia certified court reporter I have enjoyed working in the legal field since 1990. During this time, I have had the privilege of working with various judges, attorneys, clerks, sheriffs, and other judicial agencies.
“I would sincerely appreciate your vote and support on May 19, 2020, to continue serving Coffee County as your Clerk of Superior Court.”
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus