Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Sherri Linn Bell is missing and investigators need your help in locating her.
According to a press release from the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office, Bell was reported missing on Dec. 3 by a family member. She was last seen at the end of October at her home on Weeks Road. Neighbors reported seeing her loading items in a white mini van owned by a woman identified only as Lisa.
Bell is a white female, 5’9”, 195 pounds with green eyes and reddish/blonde hair. If you have any information regarding her whereabouts or the name of the person driving the mini van, please contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227, leave a private message on the CCSO Facebook inbox, call E-911 at (912) 384-7675 or call your local law enforcement agent.
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- Officers arrest, charge nine with DUI and other related offenses last week
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- A cracked windshield leads to methamphetamine arrest
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges