Drug officers arrested Julio Roberto Pascual on Sept. 19, 2019, following complaints from citizens regarding the sale of prescription drugs.
Pascual was arrested at a home in the Oak Park community. Officers found six different controlled substances in the house. Pascual had no prescription for the medications and was arrested and charged with six counts of possession of a controlled substance, one count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and one count of drugs not in original container.
Sheriff Doyle Wooten would like to thank all the concerned citizens who for reporting this activity.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Ronnie Anderson withdraws from Ward 5 city commission election
- Plane belly lands at airport, no injuries reported
- Crop duster crashes in Atkinson County, pilot survives
- Lady Trojans advance after thrilling three-game upset in Augusta
- Wheeler Park revitalization plan released, Community Foundation receives first check for park project