A thief (or thieves) has made off with some very important firefighting equipment and the county fire department is asking for your help in locating the missing items.
County EMA director Steve Carver made a Facebook post earlier today that contained the following: “Someone has broken into the Coffee County Volunteer Fire Department in the Satilla/Fales community and stolen over $5,000 worth of equipment. This equipment is vital to our firefighters being able to protect lives and property.”
Chief Carver asked if anyone has any information related to where equipment is or who the thieves are to contact the following individuals or agencies: Chief Steve Carver at (912) 389-1705, Deputy Faulk at (912)850-2537 or the Coffee County Sheriff's Department at (912)384-4227.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Police make arrest after kitten shot in the face
- One-month-old girl seriously injured in domestic assault
- Funeral services for former city manager, mayor Jackie Wilson set for Saturday, August 10
- GBI investigating Saturday night shooting in Oak Park
- Coffee, ATCO, Pearson authorities solve stolen fire equipment case