LifeWay Christian Resources will close its retail stores, all 170 of them, by the end of this year. It will shift its entire business to an online model.
According to an announcement made on its Web site, Lifeway stated it will continue to operate LifeWay.com and its Customer Service Center, which can be reached at 1-800-458-2772. LifeWay is the Southern Baptist Convention’s publishing house. The company will continue its partnerships with local churches and offer resources directly to churches through those partnerships.
LifeWay will expand its digital offerings, which include Bible studies, streaming of a variety of events, music, and other resources.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Marshall Mizell named Landstar's Rookie of the Year
- Portion Highway 158 to close for a year while Satilla River bridges replaced
- New shopping center: Tax allocation district is key
- Douglas PD charges four in five different armed robberies in the city
- GBI finds third body in missing persons case, also makes second arrest