Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Friday afternoon, a jury convicted Walter Russell "Rusty" Wright of felony murder in the death of Oletha Brady, 57, who was found shot to death inside the residence at 6280 Highway 32 West, Lot 4, on May 13, 2017. Wright had been charged with malice murder, felony murder, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
Superior Court Judge Andy Spivey will sentence Wright on Jan. 30.
Around 1 a.m. on Saturday, May 13, 2017, deputies with the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office responded to the residence in reference to a female found unresponsive inside. Upon arrival, deputies found Brady dead from an apparent gunshot wound. Wright was in the residence when deputies arrived. Coffee County authorities requested assistance from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s Douglas Regional Office. Wright was transported to the Coffee County Jail and interviewed by agents and investigators. He was subsequently arrested in connection with the death of Brady and has been held at the Coffee County Jail ever since.
- DA's office resolves felony cases throughout circuit
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Gov. Kemp appoints Jared Roberts as solicitor
- Jury acquits Thurman on felony charges, convicts on one misdemeanor battery charge