South Georgia State College (SGSC) and Dr. Charles Smith, Chair of Business and Assistant Professor of Management (BSM), will host an information session to learn more on the program on Thursday, November 8, 2018, from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Alumni House on the Douglas Campus.
The degree is approved by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Thus, financial aid and SGSC Foundation scholarships are available.
"Today's employers are looking for graduates with specific business skills, and our curriculum focuses around employer and industry needs," comments Dr. Smith. He goes on to say, "Our program offers a curriculum focused on providing hands-on learning to expose students to the latest technology and prepare them for real world applications."
- Nine Hawks selected All-Conference, Coach Timothy named GCAA Coach of the Year
- South Georgia State College announces 2022 Commencement Ceremonies
- SGSC students honored for academic achievement
- Pierce County Team A wins SGSC High School Mathematics Tournament
- Additional postseason honors announced for Hawks basketball