Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The trial of Jasmine Williams, who was charged with murder in the September 2017 fatal shooting of Greg Swinson, 25, will begin Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018 at the Coffee County Courthouse. Attorneys selected the jury today and both sides are set to start tomorrow.
At 3 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017, Swinson was shot in the head in his home on the 300 block of East Walker Street. Swinson initially survived the shooting and was transported to Savannah Memorial Hospital for further treatment. However, he died a short time later.
Williams, his girlfriend at the time, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault. Authorities upgraded her charges to murder after Swinson succumbed to his injuries. In October 2017, Williams was denied bond. She has remained in the Coffee County Jail since her arrest.
- County recognizes Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, hears pair of re-zoning request
- Solid Waste Director arrested on theft charges
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Halique Jordan, 18, Ocilla murder suspect, being held in Coffee County Jail
- Cross sentenced to year and a half in jail after disrupting probation revocation hearing 27 times with foul language, lewd behavior
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans notch second shutout in a row, defeat Richmond Hill Wildcats 21-0
- September 20, 2003: The accident that changed a community
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Coffee JV scores 31 unanswered points in come-from-behind win over Lowndes JV
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed