Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Friday, Sept. 26, over 700 items will be up for bid at the Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County’s annual auction and bake sale. Held inside the big gym at the Central Square Complex from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., the silent auction will feature just about anything you can think of, including hunting trips, sports memorabilia, gift certificates, and even a set of braces from Fender-Goggans Orthodontics.
This year, the event also features a live auction that will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the small gym at Central Square. Items in the live auction include more sports memorabilia, a trailer grill, a fish fryer, and tickets to see Garth Brooks live in concert in Jacksonville, Fla.
The event is in its fourth year and has raised over $60,000 to benefit local families who have been affected by childhood cancer. If you have any questions about the auction and bake sale, visit the Facebook page of Lisa Dockery Aldridge. She will also have a list of all items in both auctions later today. If you would like a copy of the list, send Lisa a private message through Facebook with your email address and she will email the list.
- County recognizes Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, hears pair of re-zoning request
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County re-opens headquarters for 2023, hopes to sell 5,000 t-shirts
- American Legion Post 515 welcomes national, state officials to Douglas for 75th anniversary celebration
- Precious Possessions presents Childhood Cancer Awareness Group with donation during Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- CCAGCC announces September events, T-shirt sales