Childhood cancer awareness auction to feature over 700 items
- Written by Staff Reports
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Friday, Sept. 26, over 700 items will be up for bid at the Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County’s annual auction and bake sale. Held inside the big gym at the Central Square Complex from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., the silent auction will feature just about anything you can think of, including hunting trips, sports memorabilia, gift certificates, and even a set of braces from Fender-Goggans Orthodontics.
This year, the event also features a live auction that will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the small gym at Central Square. Items in the live auction include more sports memorabilia, a trailer grill, a fish fryer, and tickets to see Garth Brooks live in concert in Jacksonville, Fla.
The event is in its fourth year and has raised over $60,000 to benefit local families who have been affected by childhood cancer. If you have any questions about the auction and bake sale, visit the Facebook page of Lisa Dockery Aldridge. She will also have a list of all items in both auctions later today. If you would like a copy of the list, send Lisa a private message through Facebook with your email address and she will email the list.
- Precious Possessions presents Childhood Cancer Awareness Group with donation during Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- CCAGCC announces September events, T-shirt sales
- Mayor's youth council talks childhood cancer awareness, possible new waterpark for Douglas
- Mayor's Youth Council discusses new city slogan, childhood cancer advocacy
- Tidal Wave Auto Spa charity day to benefit CCAGCC
Latest from Staff Reports
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
- Katy Paulk takes oath of office, now officially State Court judge
- Judge Spivey denies convicted double murderer Wallace Lee's motion for a new trial
- Traffic stop leads to arrest on methamphetamine, cocaine charges