The Coffee County Sheriff's Office has obtained an arrest warrant for 63-year-old Alfred Peacock for failing to register as a sex offender.
Peacock was convicted of aggravated assault with intent to rape in Dougherty County in 2000 and also has an active warrant for violating the terms of his probation.
Peacock failed to report to the sheriff's office in 2018 for his annual registration, per the requirements of his sex offender status, and is not residing at the location he previously provided to law enforcement. Peacock is described as a black male, approximately 6'1", 245 lbs., with balding hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Peacock's whereabouts is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 on the E911 non-emergency line at (912) 384-7675.
- Grand Jury hands down over 30 indictments
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
- Domestic dispute erupts after wife finds husband at mistress's home, husband arrested on aggravated assault charges
- Another traffic stop, another meth arrest
Latest from Staff Reports
- Georgia lawmakers aim to take a bite out of retail sales of Delta-8 THC products statewide
- Samina Patel, junior at Georgia Tech, named one of 47 Brooke Owens Fellows
- Georgia GOP lawmaker pushes bill to protect ‘vital and precious’ Okefenokee from new mining proposals
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- Douglas woman back in jail after allegedly failing to meet conditions of bond