Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Diana Jacobs, the former nurse and operator of the Rosewood Manor assisted living facility, will remain behind bars for the time being after her attorney fell ill Thursday during a bond hearing.
Jacobs is charged with financial transaction card fraud and concealing a body after the remains of a former resident of Rosewood Manor were discovered buried in a shed outside the business on August 8.
During a bond hearing for Jacobs in Coffee County Superior Court on Thursday, her attorney, Jill Starling, became ill and was unable to continue the proceedings. Jacobs was asked by the presiding judge if she wished to continue without her attorney, to which the defendant stated she did not.
No date was given for a future bond hearing.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs