Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Friday morning, November 3, 2017, the Alma Police Department responded to Flash Foods (404 S. Pierce St) regarding a theft of gasoline. Zachary Hall, 26 of Hazlehurst, entered Flash Foods and made a purchase using an EBT card; however, Hall drove away without paying for $41.95 worth of gasoline. APD has secured a misdemeanor arrest warrant for Hall. If anyone knows of Hall’s whereabouts, please contact the Alma Police Department at 912-632-8751.
Saturday morning, November 4, APD responded to Flash Foods (404 S. Pierce St) regarding the theft of lottery tickets. APD reviewed surveillance cameras and observed a white male take two $25.00 Georgia Lottery tickets from behind the counter. If anyone knows the identity of the person in the photo, black Punisher t-shirt, please contact the Alma Police Department at 912-632-8751.
Sunday afternoon, November 5, APD, the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office, and Alma-Bacon Fire/EMS responded to a structure fire on E. 14th St. Witnesses observed a black male fleeing the scene before first responders arrived; the fire was determined to be arson. APD and BCSO located the suspect, Reginald Smith, 33 of Alma, in an abandoned home on E. 16th St. Officers recovered an assault rifle, reported stolen in 2016, and the clothing witnesses described the fleeing suspect wearing. Smith was arrested for arson - 2nd offense, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, theft by receiving stolen property and burglary. Smith was out of jail on bond following a 2016 arrest for arson. The State of Georgia Fire Marshal’s Office is working the arson and will be responsible for prosecuting the arson.
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
Latest from Submitted
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Richmond County man sentenced by feds for persuading child to produce sexually explicit images
- Southern Regional Commission sees marginal change in October unemployment
- Revive has specials throughout November