Andrea Taylor, Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce President and Executive Director of the Douglas-Coffee County Development Authority, has accepted a similar position with the Jeff Davis County Development Authority and will step into her new role on Oct. 30. Taylor has served as president of the local Chamber since Nov. 1, 2015. Previously, Taylor served under former Chamber President JoAnne Lewis for five years, first as entrepreneur and small business development director then as vice-president.
Thursday, Luke Morgan, Chairman of the Douglas-Coffee County Economic Development Authority, released the following statement: “Andrea Taylor has accepted a position as Executive Director of the Jeff Davis County Development Authority. We thank her for her many years of service to the Douglas-Coffee County Development Authority. A committee has been formed to begin the search for a new Executive Director for the Douglas-Coffee County Development Authority.”
“I will miss working with everyone in Douglas and Coffee County but I am looking forward to a great opportunity to help build the economy in Jeff Davis County,” states Taylor.
- Former cop sentenced to life on kidnapping, other charges
- Jeff Davis authorities make drugs, guns arrest
- Jeff Davis authorities arrest 29 on drug, weapons charges
- GBI arrests three, search for one more in fatal Jeff Davis home invasion
- Jeff Davis authorities find drugs, guns, cash in separate investigations
Latest from Robert Preston
- JV Trojans storm Martin Stadium, defeat JV Vikings 7-6
- Defense, special teams lead Trojans to 51-17 win over Richmond Hill Wildcats
- Trojans make history against Seminoles, win 65-0
- Coffee overcomes bye week, two-hour weather delay to defeat St. Augustine (Fla.) in Border Classic
- Coffee JV handles Madison (Fla.) JV 41-0 in first meeting since 2007