Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Wednesday afternoon, October 4, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit was monitoring traffic in the school zone at the Bacon County Elementary School when an officer observed a BMW traveling almost twice the posted speed limit. The driver led officers on a brief vehicle pursuit before crossing GA HWY 32 (E. 16th St.) and driving the vehicle into the Spiritual Body Church located on E. 16th St. The driver actually jumped out of the vehicle while the vehicle was moving, causing the vehicle to strike the church; damage to Spiritual Body Church was minimal. Two days later, the driver Cleavanta Jarrideau, 25 of Alma, turned himself into law enforcement. Jarrideau has been charged with: Speeding, seatbelt violation, fleeing/attempting to elude, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving and obstruction of a law enforcement officer.
Friday morning, October 6, APD’s CSU arrested Regina Holton Robinson, 47 of Alma, for possession of cocaine; other charges related to fraudulently obtaining controlled substances are pending further investigation. Robinson was out of jail on bond for a previous drug violation.
Regina Holton Robinson
- Valdosta police arrest 15-year-old carrying two guns, cocaine
- Feds, local authorities arrested wanted suspected drug dealer in Jeff Davis County
- Officers arrest suspected drug dealer near freshman campus
- Probationer on the way to Department of Community Supervision classes arrested on drug charges
- Jeff Davis man arrested on drug charges after allegedly shoplifting two cheeseburgers
Latest from Submitted
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Richmond County man sentenced by feds for persuading child to produce sexually explicit images
- Southern Regional Commission sees marginal change in October unemployment
- Revive has specials throughout November