Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A man accused of masturbating in an Alma convenience store is on the loose, presumably somewhere in Bacon County.
Thursday evening, Aug. 31, the Alma Police Department received a complaint of a male, later identified as Reginald Barton of Alma, entering a local convenience store, exposing himself to a female clerk, and then masturbating while watching the clerk. Barton fled the store before law enforcement arrived; the incident was captured on the store’s closed-circuit monitoring system. Alma police are currently seeking Barton for public indecency.
On Friday, Sept. 1, the APD responded to a burglary on Mullis Drive. The complainant stated a black male, later identified by the victim as Timothy Jones, 19 of Nicholls, entered her home without permission, but left without taking any items once he discovered the occupants were home. The APD is seeking Jones for burglary.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Barton and/or Jones please contact the Alma Police Department at 912-632-8751 or call your local 911 center.
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- ATCO Sheriff Moore: Deputy suspended following traffic stop indecent exposure investigation
- Atkinson County sheriff investigating allegations that female exposed herself to deputy during traffic stop
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County