Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Early Saturday morning, after 1 a.m., the Alma Police Department responded to a stabbing in the 100 block of E. 8th St. Officers discovered Jackie Moore, 57 of Alma, had been cut and stabbed 13 times. An investigation revealed Aimee Batton, 38 of Alma, stabbed and cut Moore following an argument between the two. Moore was transported to Savannah via ambulance after suffering critical injuries. Batton was arrested for aggravated assault. Moore will be charged with simple battery depending on the outcome of his medical condition.
Friday afternoon, APD’s Criminal Investigative Division secured an arrest warrant for Dustin Cecil Hannah for theft of a motor vehicle. On August 16, a semi-truck was stolen from Mid-South Feeds in Alma just before daylight. The semi-truck was driven through a locked gate, dragging the gate a couple of miles down a county roadway. Evidence recovered from the vehicle indicated Hannah was the driver of the stolen semi-truck. Hannah had been previously arrested by the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office and already in custody at the Bacon County Jail on unrelated theft charges at the time of APD’s arrest.
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
- CCSO investigates non-fatal shooting on Hickory Lane
- Suspect whom deputies shot while allegedly stealing a cargo trailer is out of hospital, in jail
- 15-year-old allegedly injures Valdosta police officer, eats candy as EMS treats officer for head injury
- Officers make arrest after 41-year-old allegedly enters home, cuts man asleep with his wife
Latest from Submitted
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Wayne County movie theater owner agrees to improve access for patrons with disabilities
- Edwin Earl Millard, Jr., 89