Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Coffee County sheriff's deputies arrested local attorney Dewey Hayes, Jr., 62 of Douglas, Thursday morning on one charge of sexual battery.
Hayes' arrest stems from an April 2017 incident in which the victim alleged he purposely touched her in a sexual manner without her consent and made other unwelcomed advances.On Wednesday afternoon, Magistrate Judge Nathan Graham heard evidence from Hayes and the victim and determined sufficient probable cause existed in the case to warrant an arrest.
Hayes turned himself in to Coffee County authorities Thursday morning and was booked into the Coffee County Jail. He was released just prior to noon on a $1,000 property bond.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
Latest from Submitted
- COUNTRY supports Westside Elementary with An Operation Helping Heroes donation
- Tyler Harper headlines annual Georgia Farm Bureau convention
- Wiregrass hosts dedication for James C. Fryslie Culinary Arts Program
- Atlanta-area man sentenced to federal prison for attempted stolen-car smuggling operation
- Cotton commission announces 2023 King Cotton Awards