Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Sunday evening, May 28, the Alma Police Department and the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office arrested Tiffany McCloud, 34 of Alma, on five outstanding arrest warrants for financial transaction card fraud.
APD detectives have since learned McCloud fraudulently used the financial card of another to conduct 71 illegal financial transactions in Alma, for a total dollar amount of $6,405.68. APD will seek indictment on all transactions; McCloud is currently jailed at the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office.
- Merchants report fake money in local businesses
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges
- David Rios, one of Coffee County's Most Wanted, still on the run after 11 years
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
Latest from Submitted
- COUNTRY supports Westside Elementary with An Operation Helping Heroes donation
- Tyler Harper headlines annual Georgia Farm Bureau convention
- Wiregrass hosts dedication for James C. Fryslie Culinary Arts Program
- Atlanta-area man sentenced to federal prison for attempted stolen-car smuggling operation
- Cotton commission announces 2023 King Cotton Awards