The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce staff members, Lisa Hodge and Mesha Davis and Chamber Board Chairman Stanley Lott attended Irwin County's Annual Legislative Day in support of state officials Senator Tyler Harper, State Representative Clay Pirkle, and Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle.
- Complaint against Irwin County Detention Center alleges poor COVID-19 protocols, non-consenual hysterectomies
- South Georgia State College to host virtual town hall June 1
- Nicholls man drowns while fishing
- Liquidation Market and Garden Center celebrates grand opening
- Lil' Mike's holds grand re-opening, ribbon cutting