The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce staff members, Lisa Hodge and Mesha Davis and Chamber Board Chairman Stanley Lott attended Irwin County's Annual Legislative Day in support of state officials Senator Tyler Harper, State Representative Clay Pirkle, and Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle.
- Duke indicted on additional charges in Grinstead murder
- Ryan Duke found not guilty in murder of Tara Grinstead, only convicted on concealing death
- Ryan Duke gives detailed testimony of Tara Grinstead's murder, Bo Dukes invokes 5th Amendment
- Ryan Duke takes stand, accuses Bo Dukes of killing Tara Grinstead
- South Georgia State College announces 2022 Commencement Ceremonies