Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Two Berrien County men were jailed Monday on drug charges following a two-week investigation into the illegal purchase of prescription medications in Coffee County.
Agents with the Douglas – Coffee Drug Unit conducted a traffic stop Monday and detained 59-year-old Marshall Fender and 69-year-old Jerry Thomas Brogdon, the subjects of the investigation. Fender and Brogdon were found to be in possession of 90 hydrocodone tablets, along with other crushed prescription pills and straws commonly used to inhale the crushed substance. Agents also recovered just over $1,880 in cash.
Both men were arrested and transported to the Coffee County Jail. Each has been charged with one count of possession of a controlled substance. Brogdon faces an additional charge of possession of a Schedule II controlled substance with intent to distribute.
- CCSO investigates non-fatal shooting on Hickory Lane
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church
- Retired deputy Ben Munford enters 2024 sheriff's race
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- Suspect whom deputies shot while allegedly stealing a cargo trailer is out of hospital, in jail
Latest from Submitted
- COUNTRY Financial supports school system with An Operation Helping Heroes Donation
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- Here are the rules and guidelines for this weekend's Christmas parade
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event