Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Saturday afternoon, March 4, the Alma Police Department and the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office arrested Tre Alexander Gibbs, 24, of Alma, for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, and possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance with intent to distribute.
Gibbs is currently serving a probated sentence for several unrelated drug charges. Gibbs’s arrest is the fourth drug arrest (third for multiple distribution offenses) in Alma since Tuesday, Feb. 28.
Law enforcement was following up on a call for service involving Gibbs. A brief investigation led to the discovery of 33 baggies of marijuana, other marijuana not packaged, ¼ ounce of crack cocaine (broken down into pieces), and five Tramadol tablets; law enforcement also discovered evidence of gang involvement.
- Two-year-old tests positive for methamphetamine while under babysitter's care
- Jeff Davis man arrested on drug charges after allegedly shoplifting two cheeseburgers
- Police arrest two individuals in connection with Wednesday morning shooting
- Operation Fowl Play in Jeff Davis County busts alleged chicken fighting ring, 12 arrested
- Alma man, others indicted and prosecuted on federal gun charges