Friday night, four individuals led troopers from the Georgia State Patrol on a high speed chase, according to the Coffee County Georgia Police Scanner Facebook page.
The pursuit began on 441 South. From there, it went to Rebecca Waldron Road and Waldron Road before ending with four arrests on Greenfield Circle in the Green Acres community. Officers led the individuals away in handcuffs. There were two males and two females. Their identities, however, have not been released. Neither have any charges.
Officers from the Coffee County Sheriff’s Department and the HEAT Unit assisted in the chase. The investigation is ongoing.
- Grand Jury hands down over 30 indictments
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- Community Foundation scholarship applications available, deadline is March 15
- Second trial in death of Vann Brown continued until July 31
- 35-year-old allegedly violates restraining order from West Virginia, arrested and charged with aggravated stalking in Douglas
Latest from Robert Preston
- Linebacker Larry Daniel named First Team All State, six others receive Honorable Mention
- Tyreek Hill makes seventh consecutive Pro Bowl
- Former Trojan Maurice Turner torches Cincinnati Bearcats in Wasabi Fenway Bowl
- CHS junior selected to represent the US at international weightlifting competition
- McDuffie named Region Player of the Year, 11 other Trojans make All Region 1st Team