Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A Monday night fire at an apartment complex in Douglas displaced nine individuals and caused extensive damage. Thankfully, authorities reported no injuries.
The fire broke out in an upstairs unit at East Woods Apartments on North McDonald Avenue, nearly directly across the street from Eastside Elementary School. Authorities believe the fire began in the kitchen. Douglas firefighters responded to the blaze between 10:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Monday. Their quick response kept the fire from spreading throughout the building.
People in the other three apartments in the building were evacuated due to smoke. All told, the American Red Cross helped re-locate nine individuals into temporary homes while their apartments are repaired. At least one of the people in the building was a student at Eastside Elementary.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans notch second shutout in a row, defeat Richmond Hill Wildcats 21-0
- September 20, 2003: The accident that changed a community
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Coffee JV scores 31 unanswered points in come-from-behind win over Lowndes JV
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed