Revenue agents were busy in Douglas this week. Before the Secret Service, IRS, and other agencies conducted a raid for fraudulent activity on Wednesday, the Georgia Department of Revenue arrested Tina Graham, who operates Tina’s Tax Service on 110 South Grady Avenue in Douglas, on a variety of charges Tuesday afternoon.
Those charges include unlawful assisting, procuring, counseling, or advising the filing of income tax returns; unlawful disregard of rules and regulations of a commissioner in preparing returns; criminal attempt to defraud the state of Georgia; conspiracy to defraud the state or political subdivision; and false swearing and forgery in the first degree.
Graham was booked into the Coffee County Jail. She was released on a $23,200 bond on Tuesday afternoon.
- School system police officer arrested, charged for allegedly breaking into cars
- Christmas parade is this weekend, here are the rules
- Judge sentences Justin Anderson to 18 months confinement in connection with Vann Brown's death
- Douglas woman arrested on shoplifting, drug possession charges after allegedly stealing shoes
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans fall 56-28 to Cartersville Purple Hurricanes, finish with 10-3 record
- Trojans take down Decatur Bulldogs 51-23 in second round
- Trojans break the Mustangs 34-6 in first round, head to Decatur next week
- Stevens pleads guilty to exploitation and intimidation of disabled/elderly adult, gets probation
- Tyreek Hill: From Jardine Stadium on Friday to the record books on Sunday