Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
It’s been a few weeks since severe weather rolled through Coffee County. That streak should end this afternoon.
Shortly after lunch, another squall line will pass through South Georgia, bringing high winds and potentially heavy rainfall. Winds could gust between 50-70 mph with non-thunderstorm winds approaching 40 mph. Isolated tornadoes are also a possibility.
The storms are moving west to east and are predicted to get to Coffee County between 1-3 p.m. These kinds of weather systems don’t typically hang around for very long – move in quickly, do their damage, then are gone equally quickly. But they can be very destructive for the short time they’re around.
Everyone stay diligent and safe. DouglasNow will provide updates as more information comes in.
- Threat of severe weather on Friday lessens, no plans to cancel school
- Tornado spins off Tuesday's storm system near Nicholls, cuts path of destruction into Bacon County
- Squall line approaches Coffee County, weather to deteriorate as storm nears
- Hurricane Idalia brings 50 mph winds, widespread power outages to Coffee County
- CRMC issues statement regarding operations as Hurricane Idalia approaches
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD: Guillermo De La Cruz is responsible for Maria Diaz's disappearance on February 16, 2023
- CCA hires new head football coach
- Coffee hangs on to beat Vidalia 8-6, Jones collects 100th win as a Trojan
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest 'dangerous' fugitive in Douglas
- Patriots improve to 2-0 after 16-1 over Coastal Homeschool