Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Got junk? Get rid of it for free next week.
The City of Douglas Public Works Department and ESG Operations are partnering together to offer residents, who live in the city limits of Douglas, five days to get rid of excess junk at no charge. Fall Junk Free Week will be Monday, October 2 through Friday, October 6, 2023, between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at 1011 Shirley Avenue (corner of Shirley and College Park Dr.).
For citizens inside the city limits of Douglas, fees will be waived, during this one week, on big household and junk items. This will not apply to tires or hazardous chemicals. Citizens must provide a copy of their utility bill as residency proof and must be in line by 4:15 PM.
For more information about Fall Junk Free Week, please call Public Works/ESG Operations at (912) 389-3450.
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- DPD officers respond to possible hostage situation at local motel, make one arrest