Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A second candidate has announced that he plans to seek the office of sheriff of Coffee County. Wednesday night, Daniel Paulk, a former drug officer with the sheriff’s office, made his announcement on his Facebook page. Paulk’s announcement is below:
“Dear Citizens of Coffee County,
“My name is Daniel Paulk and I would like to announce my candidacy for Sheriff of Coffee County. I am a life long resident of Coffee County. I reside in Ambrose, GA with my family.
“I believe I am uniquely qualified to be your Sheriff because of my education, training and approximately 20 years of law enforcement experience, particularly in drug law enforcement.
“I humbly ask for your vote and support as well as your prayers. I will be providing more information regarding my qualifications and platform in the near future.
“Please feel free to call me at (912) 393-5144 with any questions or concerns.
- Driver loses life when vehicle leaves roadway, crashes into creek
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event