Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
By Caitlin Wolfe
Jasmine McDonald, 17-year-old singer-songwriter from Douglas, has been named a Fan’s Choice nominee for the 2023 ninth annual Josie Music Awards. The ceremony will take place at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville on October 22. It has been said that the Josie Music Awards is the largest music awards show in the independent music industry.
Jasmine, who started singing at the age of just three years old, has a passion for singing and music that is deeply rooted throughout her family. She has performed at festivals and venues in several states and has even signed a record deal at Clarksville Creative Sound. Jasmine, a self-taught musician, has released multiple songs across several platforms in recent years.
With numerous awards and nominations under her belt, the Fan’s Choice nomination for the 2023 Josie Music Awards is another stepping stone in her country music career.
Latest from Caitlin
- Revive Hydration brings functional health to Douglas-Coffee County
- Frank Veazey calls it a career after 60 years of fighting fires
- First female VSU football player makes history with successful extra point
- ATCO native RVSHVD to perform at Homecoming Friday night, Grand Ole Opry on Saturday
- Quaint North Gaskin home had its beginnings in 19th Century Denmark