Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Gov. Brian Kemp has appointed local attorney Jared L. Roberts as Solicitor General of Coffee County.
Roberts is the owner and founder of Jared L. Roberts, Attorney at Law, LLC and also serves as a judge for the Broxton Municipal Court. Previously, he worked as an attorney for Durham, Lewis, and Roberts and as an assistant public defender for the Waycross Judicial Circuit Defender's Office.
Roberts also worked as an Adjunct Professor of Business Law at South Georgia State College for three years. He is active in his community as a member of Carver Baptist Church and is the head basketball coach for Citizens Christian Academy. He earned both a B.B.A. and a J.D. from the University of Georgia.
In addition to Roberts’s appointment, Gov. Kemp also appointed Jeffrey A. Watkins to the Georgia Court of Appeals and Gregory N. Sasser as Solicitor General of Bacon County.
Latest from Submitted
- School system’s Finance Department receives prestigious award
- GBI investigates weekend homicide in Fitzgerald
- Get ready to shell-ebrate at the Gopher Tortoise Festival
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- CRMC attains Surgical Quality Partner Distinction from the American College of Surgeons