Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Jeremy Wells, 51, of a Willacoochee address, has been arrested and charged with child molestation after an employee at the victim’s school filed a report with the Department of Family and Children’s Services.
An incident report from the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office provides few details of the investigation, simply stating that an employee at the school in which the victim attends contacted DFACS. A DFACS case worker went to the school and investigated the allegations. After gathering information, the report states that the case worker “wanted to make a report with law enforcement due to the nature of the allegations.”
The case worker arrived at the school around 10:30 a.m. on Friday, April 14, 2023. Several hours later, officers from the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office arrested Wells and transported him to the Coffee County Jail on child molestation charges. He was denied bond and remains in jail.
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church
- Retired deputy Ben Munford enters 2024 sheriff's race
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- Suspect whom deputies shot while allegedly stealing a cargo trailer is out of hospital, in jail
- One deputy injured, suspect shot in cargo trailer theft investigation