Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Around 8 a.m. Sunday, a red Ford pickup crashed into the east side of the new city hall building. The driver lost his life in the accident.
The vehicle was northbound on South Pearl Avenue traveling at a high rate of speed. It went airborne as it crossed the railroad tracks and landed sideways in Pearl Avenue. It skidded until it hit the sidewalk, which caused the vehicle to flip. The truck flipped several times and then struck the east side of city hall, causing cosmetic but no structural damage.
The driver, who has not been identified, was the only occupant of the vehicle. He did not survive the accident.
Authorities have not released any statement regarding the cause of the crash.
Latest from Robert Preston
- County approves FY24 general fund and special revenue funds budget, considers rezoning requests
- Trojans head into state title game as six-point favorites
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Tyreek Hill makes case as first wide receiver to win NFL MVP
- Coffee beats Cartersville for 14th win, headed to the state title game