Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The GBI has arrested and charged Dearin “Mack” Drury, 40, of Homerville, Georgia with Theft By Taking, Possession of Marijuana, False Statements and Writings, and Violation of Oath of Office stemming from an incident involving improper evidence handling that occurred on February 19, 2023, at the Homerville Police Department.
The Clinch County News is reporting that Drury allegedly took one THC gummy from the evidence room. The gummy had been confiscated during an arrest that had taken place recently. The incident was reported to the Clinch County Sheriff’s Office, which subsequently requested the GBI to investigate Drury’s actions. Drury turned himself in Wednesday.
This investigation is active and ongoing. Once the investigation is complete, the case file will be given to the Alapaha Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office for prosecution.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the GBI Regional Investigative Office in Douglas at (912) 389-4103. Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS (8477), online at https://gbi.georgia.gov/submit-tips-online, or by downloading the See Something, Send Something mobile app.
- Axson man one of 18 arrested in federal round-up in Cook County
- Feds, local authorities arrested wanted suspected drug dealer in Jeff Davis County
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Coffee County man arrested for the sexual exploitation of children
- Three men arrested in Ben Hill County Sheriff's Office parking lot after officers smell marijuana in vehicle
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus