Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Two individuals were recently arrested on drug charges following a search at a home in Nicholls. According to the report, officers discovered quantities of methamphetamine and cocaine as a result.
An incident report states that on February 2, officers with the Nicholls Police Department, the Bacon County/Alma Crime Suppression Unit, and the Coffee County Sheriff's Office K-9 Unit executed the search at 102 South Middleton Street in Nicholls.
The search was conducted at the residence of 53-year-old Russell Anthony Waters.
According to the report, after the search was completed, Waters and two other individuals at the home, 32-year-old Crystal Mae Payne and another male, were taken into custody. However, the male was later released without charges.
Payne and Waters were both charged with possession of methamphetamine, with Waters also receiving an additional count of cocaine possession.
As of Tuesday morning, Waters and Payne both remained in the Coffee County Jail.
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest