Another traffic stop, another meth arrest
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
A 44-year-old man is now in jail on drug possession charges after a Coffee County deputy and K-9 deputy found suspected methamphetamine in his possession.
A Coffee County Sheriff's Office K-9 deputy reported that earlier this month, around 9:26 a.m., a county deputy made a traffic stop on Landfill Road, close to Meadowbrook Lane. The K-9 deputy stated that the stop was conducted after they received a "suspicious person call" on Landfill Road describing the suspect.
During the investigation, a search was conducted, and the suspect, identified as Arthur Christopher Hutto of Douglas was found to be in possession of a quantity of suspected methamphetamine.
Hutto was transported to the Coffee County Jail and booked on one count of possession of methamphetamine.
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Drug unit officers arrest, charge Douglas man with meth possession after short chase
- There is an election underway and it's for the SPLOST referendum
Latest from Submitted
- GBI makes arrest in Jeff Davis shooting
- Investigators go undercover, arrest wanted fugitive
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison
- SGSC falls to Monroe College in first round of NJCAA Tournament
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103