Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee County Drug Unit recently charged Quashaw Marqise Tucker of Douglas with multiple drug offenses following the execution of a residential search warrant.
Investigators with the CCDU and the K-9 unit arrived at the home, located on Davis Avenue, on Monday, October 17, just before 11:00 a.m. to conduct the search. As a result, the CCDU discovered a variety of suspected drugs inside the residence, including quantities of methamphetamine, cocaine, Oxycodone (a Schedule II controlled substance), and a large quantity of marijuana.
Tucker was transported to the Coffee County Jail and booked on four counts, including possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of marijuana.
Documents online filed in the Superior Court of Coffee County show that Tucker was previously arrested in December 2019 on one count of battery-family violence for allegedly punching a woman in her face. He pled guilty to the charge in August 2020.
On Wednesday, October 19, investigators with the CCDU conducted their second search of the week at a residence in Coffee County. Additional details will be released soon.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Couple arrested on illegal drug charges during search of vehicles, home
- Four Chinese nationals arrested in $22.3 million marijuana operation in Pierce County
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest