Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Sherry Lynn Nipper of Ambrose was recently arrested by the Coffee County Drug Unit for possession charges after she allegedly stole medication and unlawfully distributed the pills.
According to an incident report, on August 25, detectives served a search warrant at a residence on Raney Drive in Ambrose where a quantity of suspected Tramadol (IV), suspected methamphetamine (II) suspected Oxycodone (II) were discovered. Officials also reported that suspected marijuana and marijuana grinders were also located inside the residence.
After further investigation, detectives arrested and charged 55-year-old Nipper with one count of possession of a schedule II controlled substance and two counts of acquiring or obtaining possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery, or deception.
Detectives reported that while being questioned, Nipper admitted to taking her family members' medication and distributing it.
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to terroristic and acts charges
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest