Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
New Forest Road in Coffee County is now closed for replacement of the 60-year-old Otter Creek bridge.
The scheduled completion date is Oct. 31. Detour routes will be Nicholls Road, County Road 315/Central Baptist Church Road and US 221/state Route 135.
This is a Georgia Department of Transportation Low Impact Bridge Program project. The program replaces bridges that are not on the state highway system, reducing the number of county road bridges that have posted weight limits or may have closed due to deteriorating condition. Construction time is shortened by the use of some prefabricated components and closing the bridge and implementing a detour, which also keeps costs down. The construction contract is $1,471,437.58.
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute