Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee County Board of Education named three new administrators at this week’s called board meeting.
Amy Hughes was named the new principal for Westside Elementary. Completing her 26th year in education, Mrs. Hughes has served as a teacher and Academic Coach prior to her role in administration. For the past eight years, she has served as the Assistant Principal for Instruction on the Westside campus.
Randy Drew, who has served as the Assistant Principal for Instruction on the campus of Ambrose Elementary for the past five years, has been named the Principal of Coffee Middle School. Completing his 13th year in education, Mr. Drew has served as a teacher and assistant principal on the campus of Coffee Middle prior to his tenure at Ambrose.
Lee Mobley was named the Assistant Superintendent of Operations and Facilities for the 2022-2023 school year. With 23 years in the field of education, Mr. Mobley has served as a teacher, 8th grade principal at Coffee Middle School, assistant principal at the former West Coffee Middle School campus and Principal of Broxton Mary-Hayes Elementary. For the past nine years, Mr. Mobley has served as the Principal of Satilla Elementary School.
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges