The Associate of Science in Nursing (RN) program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College has been named the number one program in the state of Georgia for 2022, according to NursingProcess.org. The ranking was based on the students' National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX-RN) pass rates. According to Nursing Process.org "Mainly, we have captured four broad areas, such as academic quality, NCLEX-RN exam performance, affordability, and the overall reputation of a school." The rankings and methodology can be found at this link https://www.nursingprocess.org/nursing-schools/georgia/.
Dr. Darlene Ridley, RN, MSN, CNE is the college's Director of Nursing and has taught since the program began in January of 2014 at Wiregrass Tech. "We are honored to be recognized by nursing process.org. as the number one in the state for associate-degree nursing programs. Congruent with the values and mission of the college system, the Associate of Science in Nursing Program strives to achieve academic excellence and develop professional registered nurses who provide competent, safe patient-centered care, serving the needs of residents, businesses, and industry in South Georgia," shared Dr. Ridley.
Wiregrass President DeAnnia Clements shared, "We are very proud of our ASN program and the recognitions this program continues to receive. The college and students are blessed to have such dedicated instructors who invest in our students to make sure they are well-prepared for certification tests and their careers to be caregivers."
- Michael Kelly named Wiregrass Tech Student of the Year
- Jackson named Instructor of the Year at Wiregrass
- Wiregrass announces President's and Dean's List Fall Semester
- ABAC Nursing program honors top graduates for 2022 Fall semester, Douglas resident receives award
- Wiregrass names semi-finalists for GOAL Award
Latest from Submitted
- City holds push in ceremony for new fire truck
- Middle school artists wanted for bookmark contest
- SGSC's Dr. Arlena Stanley selected to participate in USG's Executive Leadership Institute
- Clerk's Office announces new tool to monitor property and records activity
- CCA senior one of 100 students nationwide to receive $1,000 scholarship through Heisman High School Scholarship program