Middle school donates $4,000 to childhood cancer group
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coffee Middle School held several events during September to raise funds for Coffee County Awareness Group of Coffee County (CCAGCC). Pictured is our CMS SURVIVOR Madison Jones presenting Suzanne Ray of CCAGCC with the $4,000 check.
Included in the picture are members of various clubs that helped with fundraisers, the basketball tournament winners and coaches, and CMS Georgia Principal of the Year Sherri Berry.
- Pre-K and kindergarten students enjoy Ag Literacy Day
- American Legion Post 515 welcomes national, state officials to Douglas for 75th anniversary celebration
- CMS 6th grader posts top-10 3200 meter time in state, US
- American Legion Post 515 assists with CHS NJROTC drill competition
- Precious Possessions presents Childhood Cancer Awareness Group with donation during Christmas tree lighting ceremony
Login to post comments