Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Coffee Middle School held several events during September to raise funds for Coffee County Awareness Group of Coffee County (CCAGCC). Pictured is our CMS SURVIVOR Madison Jones presenting Suzanne Ray of CCAGCC with the $4,000 check.
Included in the picture are members of various clubs that helped with fundraisers, the basketball tournament winners and coaches, and CMS Georgia Principal of the Year Sherri Berry.
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County's tree lighting ceremony: The beginning of the Christmas season
- Cake auction raises over $127,000 for childhood cancer awareness group
- County recognizes Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, hears pair of re-zoning request
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County re-opens headquarters for 2023, hopes to sell 5,000 t-shirts
- Video: CMS sixth graders defeat Colquitt sixth graders 44-14