Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Students Coffee Middle School and members of Coffee Middle Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) worked hard to raise $1,100 for the Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County the month of September.
Students went throughout the school during morning homeroom as well as during the lunch rushes in the cafeteria to ask for donations towards a chance to win a gift basket valued over $300. The basket included a variety of candy, gift cards and $250. The winner of the gift basket was Lance Wood, 7th grader and newest member of Coffee Middle FBLA.
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County's tree lighting ceremony: The beginning of the Christmas season
- Cake auction raises over $127,000 for childhood cancer awareness group
- County recognizes Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, hears pair of re-zoning request
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County re-opens headquarters for 2023, hopes to sell 5,000 t-shirts
- Video: CMS sixth graders defeat Colquitt sixth graders 44-14