CMS raises $1,100 for childhood cancer awareness
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Students Coffee Middle School and members of Coffee Middle Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) worked hard to raise $1,100 for the Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County the month of September.
Students went throughout the school during morning homeroom as well as during the lunch rushes in the cafeteria to ask for donations towards a chance to win a gift basket valued over $300. The basket included a variety of candy, gift cards and $250. The winner of the gift basket was Lance Wood, 7th grader and newest member of Coffee Middle FBLA.
- Pre-K and kindergarten students enjoy Ag Literacy Day
- American Legion Post 515 welcomes national, state officials to Douglas for 75th anniversary celebration
- CMS 6th grader posts top-10 3200 meter time in state, US
- American Legion Post 515 assists with CHS NJROTC drill competition
- Precious Possessions presents Childhood Cancer Awareness Group with donation during Christmas tree lighting ceremony
Login to post comments