CMS raises money for childhood cancer awareness
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coffee Middle School is a huge supporter of childhood cancer awareness and the Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month, and CMS has been busy gathering donations.
September 28 was a fun Friday of raising money to finish out the month. Students enjoyed soccer, basketball, face painting, music, snacks, and being together with one goal in mind --fighting childhood cancer. CMS appreciates Brooks Waldron for spending the day and sharing his music with the students. Congratulations to Clusters 6C, 7D, and 8A for winning performances at the basketball tournaments. Pictured is Cluster 8A.
- Pre-K and kindergarten students enjoy Ag Literacy Day
- American Legion Post 515 welcomes national, state officials to Douglas for 75th anniversary celebration
- CMS 6th grader posts top-10 3200 meter time in state, US
- American Legion Post 515 assists with CHS NJROTC drill competition
- Precious Possessions presents Childhood Cancer Awareness Group with donation during Christmas tree lighting ceremony