Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Coffee Middle School is a huge supporter of childhood cancer awareness and the Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month, and CMS has been busy gathering donations.
September 28 was a fun Friday of raising money to finish out the month. Students enjoyed soccer, basketball, face painting, music, snacks, and being together with one goal in mind --fighting childhood cancer. CMS appreciates Brooks Waldron for spending the day and sharing his music with the students. Congratulations to Clusters 6C, 7D, and 8A for winning performances at the basketball tournaments. Pictured is Cluster 8A.
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County's tree lighting ceremony: The beginning of the Christmas season
- Cake auction raises over $127,000 for childhood cancer awareness group
- County recognizes Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, hears pair of re-zoning request
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County re-opens headquarters for 2023, hopes to sell 5,000 t-shirts
- Video: CMS sixth graders defeat Colquitt sixth graders 44-14