Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Leadership Coffee Youth Academy in partnership with the Douglas/Coffee County Chamber of Commerce took a leadership trip to the Coffee County Courthouse. Judge Preston was very gracious and took time from his court schedule to welcome the 7th grade Leadership Coffee Youth Academy students to his courtroom and discussed the the different state and superior court systems in our area, as well as his duties and responsibilities as a state court judge.
Students were able to sit in and be an audience to courtroom hearings and proceedings, as Katie Paulk-Solicitor conducted court with other defense attorneys. Karla Mendoza who works as Judge Preston's Executive Assistant and State Court Interpreter took students on a tour of the two story courthouse.
Students were able to see the different departments, courts, offices and chambers located inside the courthouse.
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
- Officers investigate Sunday night armed robbery, suspect still on the loose