If you are interested in applying for a South Georgia State College Foundation scholarship to help cover your cost of attendance at SGSC for the Summer or Fall 2018 semesters, please visit http://www.sgsc.edu/alumni-and-friends/scholarships.cms to print your application. You may also stop by the Office of External Affairs in Richey Hall on the Douglas Campus to obtain an application. The priority deadline for all SGSC Foundation scholarship applications is March 31, 2018.
The SGSC Foundation provides assistance for students on the Douglas Campus. There are several scholarship opportunities available annually, including awards for traditional and non-traditional students pursuing any of our associate pathways or bachelor programs.
Please contact the Office of External Affairs by phone at (912) 260-4269 or by email if you have additional questions or need more detailed information.
- CCA senior, local photographer land magazine cover
- Erin Robinson throws two no hitters as Lady Trojans go 2-1 for the week
- Two local healthcare professionals sentenced for ‘drug trafficking conspiracy'
- Coffee JV shuts out Tift JV 15-0 at Jardine Stadium
- City to observe Public Natural Gas Week Oct. 2-8