Advanced registration for SGSC's spring semester begins Oct. 31
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Advanced Registration for the Spring 2018 Semester at South Georgia State College (SGSC) begins October 31, 2017. Spring classes begin Monday, January 8, 2018. The deadline for advanced registration payment is November 30, 2017. If registration occurs after the November 30th deadline, payment is due at time of registration.
Current SGSC students should receive information from their advisors by email to SGSC student accounts. Advisors will have available times for students to schedule appointments and discuss academic plans. Once students have met with advisors, online registration may take place.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov to determine if they qualify for financial aid. The Nelnet payment plan is available for everyone with easy online enrollment and flexible payment options. To learn more about the Nelnet program, visit mycollegepaymentplan.com/sgsc. Students are encouraged to make payment arrangements as soon as possible to avoid losing their scheduled classes.
For more information about South Georgia State College, please visit www.sgsc.edu.
- Ethan Kramer receives state young leader award
- Cross sentenced to year and a half in jail after disrupting probation revocation hearing 27 times with foul language, lewd behavior
- Pair of teens arrested for allegedly stealing customer's credit card information at drive-through
- Pearson man arrested on firearms charges, allegedly discards marijuana in police car
- Wiregrass Tech announces new nursing instructor