Coffee Regional Medical Center will hold its biggest job fair ever! As we continue to grow and expand our vital services throughout Douglas and South Georgia, we are looking for talented professionals to join our team. The job fair will be held Wednesday, August 11th, from 10 am to 7 pm at The Atrium in Downtown Douglas.
Both clinical and non-clinical positions will be available for Coffee Regional Medical Center as well as CRH Physician Practices and representatives from each department will be on-site to discuss job duties and details with the applicants.
This job fair will highlight new, improved pay structures, hiring bonuses on many positions, on-the-spot offers, and door prizes. All full-time positions are offered excellent benefits including health care, retirement savings, paid time off and more.
Available positions include:
- Food Service
- Lab Medical Tech's
- Patient Care Tech's
- Surgical Tech's
- Customer Service
- And More
Everyone is encouraged to come out and learn more about the exciting job opportunities that await. The Atrium is located just below Fireside Pizza Shop next to Holt’s Bakery in Downtown Douglas. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Operation Quality-of-Life discovers numerous violations in city
- Wiregrass announces President's, Dean's lists
- Reed's Snack & Shack takes 1st in Barbecue News Magazine's 2022 Sauces of Honor contest
- Jerome Arnold, Jr., indicted in slaying of Rae Rae Barnes
- An interview with Melody and Vaylor Trucks of Brother & Sister