Danielle Johnson of Broxton graduated from LaGrange College with a Master of Arts in Teaching degree.
Georgia’s oldest private institution of higher learning, LaGrange College is consistently ranked among the South’s top colleges by U.S. News & World Report. A four-year liberal arts and sciences college affiliated with the United Methodist Church, LaGrange offers more than 50 areas of study with an emphasis on global engagement and service.
- Circle K shooting happened over a dog
- Broxton city council accepts Mayor Dawn Tuten's resignation
- Wiregrass announces Spring and Summer 2021 graduates
- Small Town Podcast wraps up three-episode series in Coffee County
- Monroe County officers arrest Broxton man for allegedly stealing three DNR Polaris Rangers and trailers