Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Southeast Health District and the Coffee County Health Department are hosting a drive-through COVID-19 vaccination clinic that is open to all Georgians aged 18 and older.
The clinic will be providing the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. This is a single dose vaccine. The clinic will be taking place on April 16 at the Coffee County Health Department, which is located at 1111 West Baker Highway, Douglas, GA 31533.
An appointment is required to receive a vaccination. Appointments are open from 3:00 to 6:00 PM. To register, visit https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-vaccine, and select the blue box that states, “Health Department Scheduling”. If you need assistance, please call 1-855-473-4374.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class