In light of the current health issues and concerns resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19), Wiregrass Georgia Technical College has made the decision to move spring break up to March 16 through March 20. All academic and adult education classes will observe Spring Break during this time and will not meet.
Wiregrass has made this decision to address the health concerns surrounding COVID-19 while minimizing the disruption of delivering educational services. In addition, Wiregrass will be suspending all live work program services, facility rentals, and continuing education classes temporarily while the college continues to access the situation.
While a variety of factors influenced this decision, be assured that the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff is always our primary concern. The emergency management team is meeting daily and will continue to develop answers, adjust plans as necessary, and communicate frequently. Please monitor https://www.wiregrass.edu for updated information and resources.
- Michael Kelly named Wiregrass Tech Student of the Year
- Jackson named Instructor of the Year at Wiregrass
- COVID-19 convenience store employee allegedly steals $100 from lottery ticket, blows into officer's face at jail
- Wiregrass announces President's and Dean's List Fall Semester
- Wiregrass names semi-finalists for GOAL Award