The Community Foundation of Coffee County is accepting grant applications from now until Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019 at noon for funding requests up to $3,000. Organizations that receive a grant are encouraged to use this grant in applying for matching funds to maximize the funding potential for their program or project. Visit cfcga.org/grant/cfcc-community-grant-program for more information on the application process.
CFCC’s community grant program awards grants to organizations in Coffee County and the immediate surrounding area. Applications will be considered from nonprofits, higher education, and faith-based organizations only for non-sectarian, community outreach programs in the Coffee County and immediate surrounding area. Recipients will be notified in writing, typically within three months of the application deadline.
- Community Foundation receives donation to revitalize Wheeler Park, will hold meeting on Feb. 27
- Community Foundation supports Wiregrass diesel technician, CDL programs with $200,000 pledge
- Community Foundation presents five grants worth $7,500 to local charities
- Community Foundation accepting grant applications from local charities
- Community Foundation accepting grant applications